For more Human Resources and Recruiting Tips using LinkedIn: http://reallylinkedinforhr.co.uk/
– Recruitment is now online marketing plus relationship management
– Online changes everything we know
– Social media empowers your ability to educate others
– Not being proactive (if you build it they will not necessarily come)
– iPhone app was a flop (too early)
Successes with LinkedIn
– Separate recruitment website – optimized for search engines
– Supported by social media channels
– Spread evidence of Deloitte being a great company to work for
– All content cross-linked
– High use of video from employees
– Educate recruiters and hiring managers
– Engage the entire organization to become ambassadors
– Reduce time-to-hire and cost-per-hire
How to get Started with LinkedIn:
– Embrace the possibilities
– Lead by example and compose a great LinkedIn profile
– Measure everything you do online
– Train people internally on social media
– Decide on an internal social media strategy – get help where possible
Top Three Tips for using Social Media
1. Recruitment is a common effort – get everyone talking
2. Train everyone on the power of social media
3. Just do it – get out there and interact (not just broadcast)
For more powerful LinkedIn strategies for Human Resources Professionals and Recruitment, please visit http://reallylinkedinforhr.co.uk/
In early 2013, LinkedIn passed the 200 million members mark, and with over 40 million visits every week, more than 1 million groups and 5.3 billion searches, LinkedIn is a gold mine for Human Resource Professionals and Recruiters.
Imagine access to a database of 200 million passive candidates who tell you everything about themselves in personally crafted online profiles.
As the world’s 1st Certified LinkedIn Training Company, we’ve trained thousands of HR Professionals and Recruiters on how to get the most from LinkedIn. We want to give you access to everything we teach, for nothing.
To receive our free (but priceless) How to REALLY use LinkedIn for HR and Recruiting Package, simply enter your name and email address to the right. Here’s what you’ll receive:
An immediate download of the international bestseller How to REALLY Use LinkedIn by Bert Verdonck and Jan Vermeiren. This revised and updated second edition contains 236 pages of powerhouse strategies designed to help you:
1. Unlock the full power of LinkedIn to find and engage Passive Candidates,
2. Find out how strong your Talent Brand is on LinkedIn,
3. Discover how LinkedIn is disrupting the global recruiting market,
4. See how LinkedIn beats Monster, Craigslist, CareerBuilder, and other online job boards hands-down for finding the best talent. We’ve had rave reviews from people who have found the book immensely valuable — see what they say below.
Deloitte White Paper — Best Practices for Using Social Media for Recruitment. We’ll give you a week to implement the strategies explained in How to REALLY Use LinkedIn before sending you this White Paper. (If you don’t get the basics right, there’s no chance of the advanced strategies ever working for you.) Deloitte has placed significant emphasis on the importance of managing brand and reputation risks through the use of social media, and has worked to educate all employees on social best practices. This White Paper dissects everything they’ve learned about using LinkedIn for HR and Recruitment. If you’re in HR or recruitment, you need to know what Deloitte are doing.
Ongoing Interviews with HR Professionals. We regularly interview others who are successfully using LinkedIn to find, attract and recruit the best talent. You’ll get access to every interview we do, as well as ask your own questions in advance, so you can stand on the shoulders of giants and immediately implement what’s working elsewhere.
Timely Updates. LinkedIn is a dynamic platform which constantly changes. We’ll be your guide, showing you how to get the absolute most out of every new feature as it’s released.
Why do we want to give away our best work?
Very simply because we’d enjoy the privilege of working with you in future, but we believe we must earn the right to do so first. If we can WOW you with tips and strategies that will make an immediate difference in your business, we know you’ll keep us in mind when the time is right to train your organisation about how to get the most from LinkedIn. Does that sound fair?